Aston Carter

Job Information

Aston Carter HR Onboarding Specialist in Seattle, Washington

Aerotek is presently seeking an experienced HR Onboarding Specialist to support new hire onboarding for a leading eCommerce company in Seattle.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

This HR position will support candidates through the offer, hiring, and onboarding processes to ensure seamless experience. Overall 90% of the role will be checking trouble tickets and providing in-depth answers to candidate questions via phone and/or email. The other 10% will be additional HR and/or administrative tasks as needed. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

  • Monitor and support with pre-onboarding processes i.e. all elements between point of offer accept (OA) through day 1 training for new hires.

  • Relocation and immigration processing with external vendors

  • Mandatory document verification (Employment contract (TOE) and NDA)

  • Start date change management

  • Pre-onboarding readiness: IT equipment, orientation enrollment, travel

  • Ensure candidates are well informed of what to expect during their pre-onboarding journey and are kept fully informed of the status of their pre-hire requirements.

  • Support general candidate questions during the pre-onboarding process.

  • Complete and distribute reports as needed by manager and business stakeholders.

  • Support with communicating changes to TA and/or business teams when required.

  • Monitor and track the completion of pre-onboarding steps/status on systems and reporting platforms to ensure new hires successfully start on their scheduled Day1.

  • Implement designed pre-onboarding standardized processes and assist with process documentation and revisions as needed.

  • Assist with process improvement for business growth/scaling related to pre-onboarding and new hire orientation.

  • Support with all other duties as needed for successful candidate hiring and onboarding process execution.

JOB QUALIFICATIONS:

Ideal candidates for this position will possess:

  • 2-3+ years of work experience within a candidate or customer-facing role

  • Ability to multitask, manage multiple relationships and prioritize effectively

  • Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing and highly ambiguous environment

  • Experience with HRIS systems (i.e. PeopleSoft, iCIMS, HIRE)

  • Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel

  • Strong attention to detail

  • Strong verbal and written communication skills

  • Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis

  • Drives recommendations and prioritization in collaboration with HR or business leaders to put decisions into a broader business context

  • Thrives in a high-pressure, ambiguous environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities

  • Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business

    About Aston Carter:

Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers